About the Journal | Information for
Proposed contributions related directly to the early history and subsequent development of the
discipline of sociology are invited for consideration in the following categories:
- Original Research Articles
- Re-Reviews of Classic or Unheralded Books
- Reviews of Recent Books and Articles
- Archival Documents
- Bio-Bibliographical Entires
- Departmental and Organizational Histories
Sociological Origins is a selective, peer-reviewed scholarly publication.
Sociological Origins is a core journal indexed in Sociological Abstracts.
To propose or discuss a potential project, please write to Michael R. Hill, Editor, Sociological
Origins, 2701 Sewell Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68502 USA. Manuscripts submitted without prior
inquiry and discussion with the Editor may not be returned or acknowledged.
Return to About the Journal | Index Page